Distressed Real Estate Asset Managers
Distressed Property Division Mission Statement – To be the leader in the resort and residential Distressed Property marketplace throughout Florida’s Emerald Coast using the highest degree of professionalism and expertise to meet the needs of our customers. Our Division will provide Effective Marketing and Advertising along with full Asset Management services from our custom state of the art online based REO-Short Sale tracking system, so that each step is handled completely and in a timely manner, to our comprehensive network of contractors and service providers to bring the asset to marketable condition and to maintain those improvements.
Asset Management Services Provided…
- Marketing REO Properties
- Pre-foreclosure property condition
- Occupancy Status within 24 hours
- Negotiate Cash for Keys as appropriate
- Digital or Print Photographs
- Drive By BPO, unaccessed and accessed
- Full Interior BPO
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Evictions coordinated with the Sheriff’s Department
- Arrange Locksmith Re-key
- Arrange Property Preservation
- Detailed Repair Recommendations
- Obtain Multiple Licensed Contractor Bids
- Coordinate Property Rehab
- Coordinate Termite Repairs
- Coordinate Repairs required by City or County
- Establish and Maintain Utilities Establish Monthly Maintenance
- Property Inspections Specific to Each Client
- Monthly Status Reports
- Effective Marketing Plans
- Arrange Title and Escrow Services
- Monitor Escrow and Loan Processes
- Available 24/7
- Maintain Investor/Buyer Network
- Negotiating solid sales contracts
Short Sale Properties
- Any of the services to the left that apply to a Short Sale
- Standardized Methodology Customized to each Lender’s Requirements
- Maintain Information Confidentiality Procedures
- Provide Organized Required Documents to Lender
- Negotiate with Regular Follow ups with Lender
- Provide Appropriate Information and Documents to Closing Company
Get your asset sold with Experience, Integrity and Results through ResortQuest!
ResortQuest Real Estate gives you More!
– Over 33 years experience selling bank owned and other resort real estate
– Production of over $2 billion in closed transactions over the last four years
– Ranked #1 in all residential sales volume for 13 years straight (Based on ECAR MLS Records for 01/01-12/31 of 1997-2009)
– Helped a customer buy or sell property every 11 hours in 2009
– Over 100 Sales Associates committed to excelling in real estate sales
– Over 20 offices in Okaloosa, Walton, Escambia and Bay Counties
– Open 7 days a week with Associates available after hours as well
– Experience working with foreclosures using Equator, Lucero, Resnet, Safeguard, Lighthouse Real Estate Solutions, Nationwide REO Brokers, Goodman Dean, Lamco Network, plus other systems and networks
– Service over 200,000 vacationers annually and answered over 300,000 calls in Reservations Center last year
– Comprehensive network of equipped and dependable contractors to service property preservation and maintenance
– Member of the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), local, state and national Realtor Associations, the area Chambers of Commerce, Tourist Development Councils, etc.
– Extensive database for target marketing to local owners and guests of the Emerald Coast
What Can the Distressed Properties Division Do For You?
Information and explanations of the current market climate.
Find possible solutions to avoid foreclosure.
Vital Information for informed decisions.
Services and resources of ResortQuest.
For more information about ResortQuest Real Estate’s Distressed Property Sales Division, call 800-846-7962.