Having left the “rat race” of the big city behind, Lily Falzone found peace and healing on the sugar white sand of Destin, the sunsets off Choctawhatchee bay, and the nesting ospreys between the tall pine trees. It is a place she and her two children now call home. Passionate about helping people, She wants to be a part of assisting you and your family discover that perfect home to relax, reconnect and make forever memories on the Florida emerald coast.
- A graduate of University of Central Florida with a master’s in Mechanical Engineering
- A licensed real estate agent in Florida and a licensed real estate broker in California
- A licensed mortgage lender with more than 10 years of experience in real estate financing. She works closely with the client’s mortgage companies to help guide buyers and sellers through the “often dauting” financing process. Investors and second home buyers love her analytical and financial approach to finding that perfect real estate for their long an short term financial goals.
- A certified Florida military relocation specialist
- A tech savvy entrepreneur with 20+ years of experiences in sales and marketing. She knows how to utilize the latest technology to sell/buy your home.
As your realtor, Lily has the tools, knowledge and experiences to help you “own where your heart lives”.