- BS in Family and Child Services, Auburn University
- Helping others makes her “tick”
- Has lived on Hwy 30-A since 1989
- Analytical and detail-oriented and provides more information than most
- Decades of relationships, resources and contacts developed and nurtured by this company
- Born and raised in Phenix City, Alabama
The way Dudley Cook works is described first as ethical, then industrious and very respectful of others’ privacy. She likes helping her customers want to go to the closing table and uses proactive stress management, in combination with methodical organizational skills, to help everyone stay on track and keep things in perspective. Customers find Dudley reserved, but they know they can depend on her…period. In her free time, Dudley enjoys music, art and traveling (especially to other beaches to compare to ours, though she knows Northwest Florida is the best).
“Do the right thing- even when no one is looking.”